- Critically acclaimed sonic performance and build quality
- A favorite of top audio engineers and pro-audio reviewers
- 15Hz-28kHz frequency response
- 45mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy 1-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband materials give you comfort and durability
- Bowers & Wilkins, founded in the U.K. in 1966, manufactures the world’s finest loudspeakers and sound systems; and is the official headphone and loudspeaker partner for Abbey Road Studios.
- Over-ear noise cancelling wireless headphones: Wherever you go, experience music at its highest level. No matter where you are, powerful drivers and adaptive noise cancelling put you in the centre of the music.
It’s just you and your music with the WH-1000XM4 headphones. The easy way to enjoy less noise and even purer sound, with smart listening technology that automatically personalises your experience.
- Listen wirelessly to your favorite music
- 17 hours of wireless listening with built-in rechargeable battery
- Bass Boost function for dynamic bass sound(on/off)
- Voice-assistant compatible
- Swivel design
- Integrated remote & mic for smartphones located on headphones
- 3-color selection
- On-ear headphones with Bluetooth and noise cancelling
- Bass boost function for dynamic bass sound(on/off)
- 11 hours of wireless listening(BT+NC)/16 hours of listening(BT only) with rechargeable battery
- Voice-assistant compatible
- Memory Foam ear-pad for custom fit.
- Swivel design
- Includes detachable cord for use with power turned off
- 2-colour selection
JVC new on ear HA-S65BN Bluetooth wireless headphones provide fantastic sound quality and comfort. The lightweight foldable design features comfortable memory foam ear pads to match the 16 hours of wireless operation. Active Noise Cancelling is available for noisy environments to allow you to appreciate these headphones sound quality. The Smartphone Voice Assistant compatibility allows easy control of your phone's features. If needed, a hard wire cord is included to conserve battery power. Available in either midnight blue or graphite black.
- Active noise cancelling
- Multi-directional control knob
- Micro Fiber overhead strap
- Brass iconic Marshall logo
- Comes with Marshall premium case
Created for the frequent traveller, the PXC 550-II Wireless from Sennheiser upgrades every journey with unrivalled sound quality and wireless freedom. Travel the world on a single charge with 30 hours of battery life: Listen to music, take calls, interact with AI assistants, or simply journey in tranquillity without distractions.
- Closed-back Design: Closed-back headphone with the driver placed in a separate cavity offers strong sound reproduction and full bass response.
- Noise Isolation: The over-ear design offers good environmental noise attenuation, it can keep you away from the noise and immerse in music world.
- Lightweight Design: Lightweight and portable, and its soft ear cushion and head beam make it comfortable to wear even for a long time use.
- Strong Compatibility: 1/8\" plug (3.5mm) with 1/4\" (6.3mm) adapter included, compatible with phones, tablets, computers, portable audio players and studio recorders.
- Great Sound Effect: Sennheiser HD 206 provides clear and bright treble, thick and solid middle tone, strong and powerful bass, with rich music level.
SENNHEISER HD 450BT HEADPHONE
Step up to great wireless sound with the new HD 450BT. Delivering active noise cancellation, high-quality wireless codec support (AAC, aptX™ Low Latency), and Bluetooth® 5.0, this headset gives you superior sound with deep dynamic bass. Exceptional versatility for audio lovers is guaranteed by Voice Assistant access, the Sennheiser Smart Control App and a 30-hour battery life.
- Open back, around ear design
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38mm, 50-ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included - 3m detachable cable with 6.3mm jack and 1.2m detachable cable with 3.5mm jack
- Closed-back over-ear design offers excellent attenuation of external noise
- Proprietary neodymium magnets ensure detailed sound with loads of low-end punch
- Lightweight design with soft ear cushions provide outstanding comfort
- Robust single-sided 2m (6.56') cable gives rise to tangle-free, unencumbered movement
- Sound Isolating : Yes
- Inline Volume Control : Yes
- Built-in Mic : Yes
- Folding : Yes
- Cord Length : 1.2 m
- Plug Material : Nickel
- Plug Size : 3.5 mm
- Plug Shape : Straight
- Ear Cushion Material : Foam
- Frequency Response : 18 – 22,000 Hz
- Impedance : 16 Ohm
- Magnet Type : Neodymium
- Sensitivity : 110 dB
- Padded earcups provide amazing comfort
- Closed-back design yields effective ambient noise isolation
- Healthy SPL handling (up to 114dB) for working in louder environments
- Wide frequency response (30Hz-16kHz) allows for accurate monitoring
- Tough steel cable with screw-on 1/4" jack adapter